Labelle 135 Train- Magical formula for Train Track Performance All scales and Brands$23.98 Add to cart
Magical formula for improving Slot Car & Track Performance (Both Analog & Digital) All scales and Brands , By Labelle Lubricants$23.98 Add to cart
DC/DCC Track Cleaner & Conditioner for All Scales Model Railroad Track from Atlas, Athearn, Bachmann, Kato, Walthers, Shinohara, Lionel, MTH, Williams, Marklin (Bonus Pak = 2 Bottles of Fluid and Accessory kit)Add to cart
2pak Oil+Grease PTFE Lubricant for “N” Athearn, Atlas, Bachmann, Broadway Limited, Kato, Rivarossi, Con-Cor, Micro- Trains, and All “Z” Models, etc. Lube, Grease, Oil, PTFE.Add to cart
2pak,Oil+Grease PTFE Lubricant for HO Athearn, Atlas, Bachmann, Broadway Limited, Kato, Rivarossi, Con-Cor, Lionel, MTH, Williams, LGB, USA Trains, American Flyer, etc. Lube, Grease, Oil, PTFE.Add to cart
Labelle Motor Cleaning System #902 and Labelle #202 Motor LubricateAdd to cart
Labelle #107 medium oil for “HO” / “S” / “O” / “On3”Add to cart
Labelle Motor Cleaning System #901$18.98 Add to cart
LaBelle #102 is an extremely versatile gear lubricantAdd to cart
Labelle #106 grease with PTFE**Add to cart
Labelle #108 fine oil for “Z” / “N” / and small “HO” locosAdd to cart
Kit with one each 102,106 and 107 for “HO” / “O” / “S” / Lionel/ and LGB (Garden Railway) Size trainsAdd to cart
Kit with one each 102,106 and 108 for N and Z Scale Model TrainsAdd to cart
Wearing a face mask will probably be required!
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.
It also has been established many people get infected with COVID-19, but never show any symptoms, and it only found out by testing that person for anti-bodies that they had the disease. That is what is insidious about the disease, People who seem perfectly normal can easily transmit it to friends, relatives, and people over 60 who are the most likely to have a more severe case of COVID-19 (See the 80/ 20 rules for Masks out-lined below.)
Symptoms that may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of the following:
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
Researchers say 25 percent to 50 percent of people with COVID-19 are unaware they have the virus.
• This allows the novel coronavirus to spread more rapidly throughout a community.
• Experts say these carriers without symptoms make it even more important for people to wear face masks in public.
• Several groups are also working on a blood test that would show whether someone once had COVID-19, and possibly whether they’re immune.
• These types of tests could help officials discover who’s no longer at risk for developing the disease.
So why weren't face masks recommended at the start of the pandemic?
At that time, experts did not yet know the extent to which people with COVID-19 could spread the virus before symptoms appeared. Nor was it known that some people have COVID-19 but don't have any symptoms. Both groups can unknowingly spread the virus to others.
These discoveries led the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to do an about-face on face masks.
The CDC updated its guidance to recommend the widespread use of simple cloth face coverings to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don't know it.
So we are suggesting the use of face masks using an 80/20 rule
You wear a face mask 80% in case you have been infected and don't realize it yet since symptoms don't appear for 2-6 days after you are infected.
You wear a face mask 20% o protect yourself from someone else who is infected and can infect you by coughing or sneezing so the Virus Droplets lands on your body someplace.
YOU NEED TO WEAR A FACE MASK ANYTIME IN A PUBLIC SETTING, OR WHEN VISITING FRIENDS OR RELATIVES THAT ARE OVER 60 YEARS OF AGE
- Touching your face can significantly increase the risk of infection with flu or cold viruses and the new coronavirus.
- Your eyes, mouth, and nose are areas where viruses can easily enter your body.
- Studies have found that people touch their faces more than 16 times in an hour.
- We touch our faces so often that the odds of recontaminating our hands between washings are extremely high.
- Experts say wearing gloves can help you break the habit of frequently touching your face.
STAY WELL, STAY ALERT AND PRACTICE SAFE DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES !!