2 Pack of 106 + 107 Combo Pak
Labelle #107 grease with PTFE**
Just a “dab” will work wonders, put a “dab” on the exposed gearbox and run a minute or so, then add another “dab” and it will work its way throughout the gearbox and worm gear.
Additional Suggested Uses:
- –Model Trains: Exposed or Enclosed Gear Boxes (all scales)
- –RC Models. Exposed or Enclosed gear boxes on all RC models of all sizes and type.
- –Shock Absorbers
- –Slot Cars: Exposed or Enclosed gear boxes on Slot Cars of all Sizes
- –Bicycles: Enclosed cable rub points, gears.
- –Fishing Reel mechanisms
- –Other uses: Enclosed gear boxes on all sorts of Household items, squeaky door hinges, Riding toys, mechanical toys of all types.
Labelle #107 is an extremely versatile lubricating oil and has an unlimited number of light-duty uses for home,
office, or lab.
• For HO, S, O, Lionel, and Garden size scale model railroads.(OK to apply directly to motor brushes and bearings). Axle bearings on both cars and locos, larger HO Locomotives, including Steam Engine valve gear.
• Larger RC models. Motor Brushes and bearings, axle bearings, servo pivot points.
• Computer Fans, and bearings on allComputer Printers.
• Other Uses: All fractional Horse-power motors, tiny bearings, sewing machines, large Fishing Reel mechanisms, drawer slides, door and window locks, Precision Instruments, and large Clock mechanisms.
• Small locks of all sizes.
There are no reviews yet.