Labelle Sewing Machine Oil with PTFE (aka Telfon) provides superior protection for your sewing machine, as well as probably adds to the life of the machines as well as postpones or eliminates costly repairs to the sewing machine Consult your Machine’s online Instruction booklet for where to oil or grease your machine (labelle Sewing Machine Gease is available as a seperate item.) *PTFE additives have been called “The Slickest substance know to man” Say goodbye to frustrations with your sewing machine, after re-lubing your machine with Labelle ( You will be smiling again after a few days) Convenient size for easy storage in your Sewing Basket, one bottle or tube goes a long way since only few drops needed per application
- Eliminates potenial costly repairs, and eliminates most of the noise the machine is making, both you and your machine will be happy once you start using Labelle
- 1 tube of grease, consult your Machine’s online Instruction booklet for where to oil or grease your machine. Some brands say you don’t need to lube, that’s silly. anything with fast moving parts needs to be cleaned and re-lubed often.
- Look at the label for contents of the “oil” you are using, Probably made in China, and probably just “Mineral oil”, which is a Laxative, not intended for mechanical machinery. Labelle with PTFE additive is the best oil you can invest in
- Convenient size for easy storage in your Sewing kit. Economical as one bottle or tube goes a long way since only few drops needed per application, costs only a few pennies a day more than cheap oil.
- Afraid to buy a new Brand? Labelle has been making oil for model trains, R/C items, fishing reels, etc. for over 30 years, and over 1 million sold. You can trust the Labelle-Lubricant quality and depend on it.