Labelle specializes in Lubricants for anything with tiny motors, gears, and other moving parts. our #102 & #106 & #107 Synthetic Oil & Grease are a perfect match for all O/HO electric trains and all battery operated toy train sets. Labelle has sold over a million lubes since 1975 to Model Train and RC model enthusiasts and is the #1 seller in Hobby Shops. Many hobby manufactures use Labelle at the factory level on the final assembly Line. You can not buy better Lubricants for your Trains of any scale. “If it moves, Lube it” is our motto. Labelle also makes many other types of Lubricants for: Shop, Office, Home, Laboratory, Factory. Just Type “Labelle Lubricants” into your search bar.
- Kit includes 3 different Lubes with PTFE (aka Teflon) called the “Slickest substance known to man”
- Kit includes pin point tip applicator, and 6″ extender tube so you can reach deep inside the mechanism without completely disassembly of the model
- Eco-Friendly, Bio-degradable, USDA (H1) Food grade lubes, and not a cheap lubricant that maybe harmful to the environment
- Kit includes suggestions for uses around the Home, Office, Shop, Factory
- Replaces Lionel Maintenance Kit which is now discontinued by Lionel