Labelle #107 is an extremely versatile lubricating oil and has an unlimited number of light-duty uses for home,
office, or lab.
• For HO, S, O, Lionel, and Garden size scale model railroads.(OK to apply directly to motor brushes and bearings). Axle bearings on both cars and locos, larger HO Locomotives, including Steam Engine valve gear.
• Larger RC models. Motor Brushes and bearings, axle bearings, servo pivot points.
• Computer Fans, and bearings on allComputer Printers.
• Other Uses: All fractional Horse-power motors, tiny bearings, sewing machines, large Fishing Reel mechanisms, drawer slides, door and window locks, Precision Instruments, and large Clock mechanisms.
• Small locks of all sizes.