#0430-134 Micro Powdered PTFE* Dry Lubricant (Clean, white, non-staining. micro-powered PTFE*)
- –For any area needing lubrication where a non-staining high performance lubricating powder is your best choice.
- –Any device where a dry power PTFE is preferred over wet lubricants
- –Any Robotic controlled device with moving parts, motor shafts, gears etc. General Purpose Uses where a dry, Non-Staining Lubricant would be preferred
- –Electric Razors
- –Drawer hinges and drawer slides
- –Garden Tools
- –Small gear sets, toys, model trains and race cars.
- –Unlimited Uses. Anything with moving parts (If it Moves – Lube it !)
**PTFE has been called “the slickest substance known to man” is is the parent chemical of “Teflon” which is registered trademark of Dupont Chemicals.
Package contains 0.30 oz of PTFE Powder. Just a little bit goes a long way.
Needle point applicator included for precise placement of Lubricant
FIRST AID MEASURES
General advice : No applicable data available.
Inhalation : Move to fresh air in case of accidental inhalation of fumes from overheating or
combustion. Consult a physician.
Skin contact : No hazards which require special first aid measures. Wash off with soap and
water. Cool skin rapidly with cold water after contact with molten material. Do
not peel polymer from the skin. Consult a physician.
Eye contact : Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Get
medical attention immediately.
Ingestion : Not a probable route of exposure. However, in case of accidental ingestion, call