Labelle Lubricants Products are not intended for Use by any Children Under 14 Years of Age
Labelle Lubricants was purchased in 1975 by Con-Cor International and Labelle already had an impressive reputation among hobbyists.
Since then the Labelle Product line and marketing has been greatly expanded and today includes many products that appeal to the general public such as:
• Lubricants that are Food Grade USDA (H1) approved and can be used to lubricate food preparation equipment
• Lubricants that are used by the Outdoor Hobbyist or Professional for Hunting and Fishing All our outdoor products contain the highest quality lubricants available today.
• Highest quality PTFE Lubricants that should be on everyone's Workbench for where our pin-point applicators are preferable to a messy aerosol spray or soda straw applicator is not reliable
• Clean, Odor Free Lubricants for use on Sewing Machines and Embroidery Machines, garments with Zipper's, bags/cases
Hundreds of other uses.. "IF IT SQUEAKS OR MOVES" Lube it"℠
Most Labelle Lubricants don't require a Cal Prop 65 warning.
Private Branding, Labeling, and Packaging is Available,
Contact us via email for Quote firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the link below to see suggested uses for our 4 most popular products
Labelle Hobby Lubricants:
LaBelle Lubricants have been the preferred choice of model railroaders for over 40 years. Many of the top expert model railroaders even recommend them by name in magazine articles they write. LaBelle Lubricants are formulated from the finest raw materials available from chemical and petroleum industries and are specifically formulated for the miniature motors and tiny gears found on model railroads.
Click the "Learn More" Link to take you to the LaBelle "How to Lubricant & Clean Your Model Trains"
Two New Lubes for the R/C, Drone, and Robotic devices using Micro-Motors, Servos and Gear boxes up to 1/4 HP in size.
Both Contain "PTFE" which has been called "the slickest substance known to man"
Angler Time™ Anti-Gumming formula keeps your reels protected during use and when storing. It is also safe to use on all plastics and metals. Convenient size bottle to fit your tackle box, boat, or to keep in your vehicle.
Compatible with All Salt/Fresh Water Reels
• Ball Bearings
• Spool Shafts
• Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor
• All Metals and Plastic Components
Plan ahead and buy a few bottles of Labelle De-Icer today one for home and one for office, or winter cabin, and keep on hand for when that "OMG" date arrives, and your vehicle has frozen door locks. (Or if you have an outdoor Quad or Snow Mobile with a Frozen Ignition switch.)
Features of Labelle De-Icer:
• Same Alcohol-Free and Environmentally Friendly formula that most major airlines use today to "De-Ice" their aircraft.
• Pet friendly (Many of the Aerosol Deicers have chemicals that are dangerous to use around Pets.)
• Squirts the De-Icer directly INTO the lock, not a spray that you aim "at" the lock and most of it makes a mess on the vehicle door or worse, if a windy day, blows the spray back on your gloves and clothing, and you smell like a chemical the rest of the day and have to have your clothes washed or dry cleaned to get rid of the odor.
• Multiple-use Package: Most Aerosol De-icers come in a "one-time" use package
• Even the small Pocket Size Labelle De-icer should be good for 2-4 uses.
Mention this great product to your relatives and friends, they need to be prepared also!
Labelle Lubricants - Many of our Lubes Contain PTFE!
Never heard of "PTFE" ? Well here is the low down.
PTFE has been called "the slickest substance known to man"
"PTFE" is the parent chemical we all commonly know as "Teflon®"**. But we are using that same chemical as an additive in many of our lubes (where it improves performance). PTFE additives are very expensive (and also takes some expensive mixing equipment) and that's why few companies bother to use it. Especially those that sell their "lubes" in mass market outlets such as national chain hardware stores, and big-box outlet stores. They have to save every penny they can to match the prices of their competitors.
But we know you have invested a lot of money on the high quality products that you own which need a good reliable Lubricant to keep them operating at top performance. (Especially expensive Robotic and Quad-Copters, or other R/C aircraft). The alternative is not only poor performance, but maybe they just stop working while in mid-flight and crash to the ground, taking your expensive arial camera down with them, or delaying your finishing that aerial inspection you had contracted to do.
Or are you are using a "Robot" Robotic item mixed in with human workers on the assembly line? Down time of the "Robot" because of failed lubrication, also means down time for those human workers who are on the time clock. Plan ahead, clean and lubricate all those pieces of automation on a regularly scheduled basis.
**Teflon® trademark name is owned by DuPont Chemical.
E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, commonly referred to as DuPont, is an American conglomerate founded in 1802 as a gunpowder mill by Éleuthère Irénée du Pont. ... In August 2017, the company merged with Dow Chemical, forming a new company called DowDuPont (DWDP). DuPont continues to operate as a subsidiary